The Corrimal Community Church family requests the pleasure of your company on Sunday morning 10 March 2019 to celebrate 60 years since the Augusta Street East Corrimal facilities were commissioned to the glory of God and for service to the community.
There will be two parts to our celebration, the first inside the Hub from 10am and the second outside on the lawn from 11.15am and you are welcome to join us for either or both. If you can’t make it we would still love to hear from you by way of a greeting or a message that you could send to us for inclusion in a special keepsake commemorating the day.
We do hope you will be able to celebrate with us for some or all of our event. For more Program details below.
- Come when you can – leave when you must!
- Dress: Casual
This is a FREE event but we would appreciate an RSVP for planning and catering. Let us know what you’ll be attending and also, for compliance purposes, any names of people accompanying you and ages of any children who might be with you. All are welcome!
Please RSVP OR send your message of greeting to Mrs Heather Rowles via:
- PO Box 4133 TOWRADGI 2518
- by calling 4285 5014 and leave a detailed message or anniversary greeting by COB Wed March 6th
Part One – Commissioning and College commencement service:
- Special Music
- Special Greetings from Friends & Network Partners Presented
- A Brief Keynote Message Rev. Graeme Hush
- Launch ‘The H.O.P.E Project’
- Service concludes 11am
Part Two – Garden Party under the lawn marquees (in case of ‘extreme’ weather we’ll remain indoors):
- High (Morning) Tea
- Live music – Karen Hush & Friends
- A brief outline and expo of the H.O.P.E Project
Event Thanks and Conclusion